The ITT Committee Elects January 2017

Changes to & votes for the Committee goes here.

The Voting!

Postby Turpin » Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:31 am

This is a single-transferable vote, for more information how this works: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Single_tr ... _the_votes
Here's a short 7min video that explains how the voting works: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... 8XOZJkozfI

In this topic, please rank out from all the candidates that you would like to see on the council, in the order of who you'd prefer, you can vote for as many candidates as you want.
Example:

• First Choice
  • Second Choice
  • and so on

Requirement for voting is a minimum of 5 games played on the TwGB bot within the last 3 months, prior to the 25th of January.

If you prefer to vote through Warcraft, please whisper Turpin[Bot] with !mail turpin <candidate 1> <candidate 2> <candidate 3> and so on, fx. /w Turpin[BOT] !mail turpin 1 2 3 4
your votes will still be posted here, so check back in this topic to make sure your votes are correct. If you would like to vote anonymously, add in anon to the whisper to Turpin[bot], or write me a mail at turpinkkd[at]gmail[d0t]com

Voting ends Friday the 27th at GMT Midnight
Good luck!
Turpin
Site Admin

Re: Speeches and LF support!

Postby Quazz » Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:24 am

Huge thanks to Turpin for organizing this election.

I would like to announce my candidacy for the committee. Since I started playing Island Troll Tribes nearly a decade ago I've been in love with this game. It is so unique and insane amounts of fun. Eventually, after many years of playing, I was offered the opportunity to become a part of the Island Troll Tribes development team. Since then I've had the pleasure of adding many new features to Island Troll Tribes and bringing greater balance to the game. Recently I wanted to let others take part in the development of Island Troll Tribes regardless of whether they were technical and could code or just had a small idea to improve the learning curve for a new player, so I created the committee which we are currently holding an election for. I have been very pleased with the success of the committee over the past 5 months and I think the versions we've released in that time are some of the best ever. I hope to have your support in continuing to lead Island Troll Tribes development as I have so many more ideas and want to make sure that yours are heard as well!

If elected, I promise to continue personally developing new Island Troll Tribes versions with the same love and care as all editors before me. I'm very excited about the work which has been done by the previous committee to get new buildings, new abilities, and new items into the road map. I will commit to making sure that those new features make it into the game within the next term. For instance, one of the things I look forward to bringing to Island Troll Tribes are enchanted axes which will be created by combining scrolls with steel axes. I further promise, especially to the old players, that I will never let the heart and soul of Island Troll Tribes to be lost.
Quazz

The ITT Committee Elects January 2017

Postby Turpin » Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:05 am

Please congratulate the winners:

Quazz
Turpin
Quantum

Shout-out to:

Koby_Fish
NoCookie4U
T.Dogg

Who came in as the last 3 eliminated, the reason for only electing 3 is because there's a stalemate in the 4 place votes.
Turpin
Site Admin

Re: The ITT Committee Elects January 2017

Postby Turpin » Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:30 am

Ballots
Attachments
ITTballotss.jpg
Turpin
Site Admin

Return to ITT Committee